Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hear from our recent graduate, Allison Keller



Allison’s Success Story in her own words:


"Whenever I would look up at the board it was blurry or doubled.  And I play soccer so whenever the ball came at me I would get confused.  I also do band, so when I had a solo in the beginning of the year there was no way I could play it, so I memorized it, now I play not needing to memorize notes.  At school they make us read out loud, I would get nervous, stutter, repeat words, and it held up the class because it was so slow.  Now I read faster and more clear than half of the kids in my class.  Sometimes at school I would open the wrong locker or grab the wrong copybook.  I can read the menu at restaurants, and I’m not afraid to read.  People would ask me why I’m so slow at reading and I would say I don’t know but now I do and I’m extremely glad it’s all better!"

Congratulations Allison!  We are all very proud of your hard work!

No comments: